Dear Mt Scott Animal Clinic Clients,
We have been gathering information regarding how to best continue helping our patients while also keeping our clients and staff safe. Starting tomorrow, we are going to institute a curbside policy for seeing patients.
Although we will continue to perform surgery, see preventative health care appointments, and sick patients, clients will not be allowed to come into the building. Please review the policy below which will be in effect until at least April 15th.
For prescription refills, please utilize our online pharmacy. Go to https://www.mtscottanimalclinic.com/ click on prescriptions and choose home delivery. As with our in-store pharmacy, we work hard to keep our on-line pharmacy prices competitive and we appreciate your business.
Procedure for bringing in a pet
* When you arrive, call us at 503-777-3919. We will review your reason for the visit and which services and products are being provided, please make sure to be reachable and available.
* We will have a pre-exam questionnaire emailed to you prior to your appointment and available on our website, for all patient visits. Please complete and email to us or bring it with you for your appointment.
* A team member will come to your car to collect the patient.
*All cats must be in a carrier, and all dogs must be on a secure leash. (If your dog is nervous walking to the building, you may walk your dog to the front doors, but you may not enter the building).
* For fearful dogs with preventive care needs that require a muzzle and their owners for helping with patient positioning and comfort, we ask that you push off your visit until you are able to be with your dog for examination.
* If your fearful dog is sick, we may ask you to place a muzzle prior to the dog coming into the building.
* The doctor who cared for your pet will communicate with you over the phone. Please make sure to be reachable and available.
* A team member will bring your pet back out to you after the visit.
* After the visit, we will collect payment over the phone.
* If a patient needs to be hospitalized, or is coming in for a surgical procedure, we can arrange for pick up later that day.
* Euthanasia services will continue to be provided with clients present in-clinic. We will greet you at the side door on Ellis St. Please call to arrange needs.
* Please ensure we have your email address on file, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding during this time. Also, we ask in advance for your patience when you arrive at the clinic and when calling the clinic as there may be extended waits.
Sincerely, the doctors and staff at Mt Scott Animal Clinic