We are Open! Offering Curbside Service and Telemedicine.
Dear Mt Scott Animal Clinic Clients,
We are OPEN for veterinary care and offering Curbside service to maintain social distance while still offering care for your pets. We offer Telemedicine services to help you decide if a visit is necessary. If your pet has veterinary needs, please call ahead or book a Telemedicine consultation and we will prioritize your pet’s care.
Did you know we have the ability to see a wide range of veterinary care needs including the essential care services below? This is not an all-inclusive list, so please call if you have any questions.
- Wounds (lacerations/bite wounds)
- Ear infections
- Skin infections/parasites
- Urinary tract infections
- Respiratory disease
- Vaccines (vital for illness & disease prevention)
- Flea, Tick, Heartworm prevention
- End of life care
We have implemented the following safety protocols in accordance with CDC guidelines. Procedure for bringing in a pet:
* When you arrive, call us at 503-777-3919. We will review your reason for the visit and which services and products are being provided, please make sure to be reachable and available.
* We will have a pre-exam questionnaire emailed to you prior to your appointment and available on our website, for all patient visits. Please complete and email to us or bring it with you for your appointment.
* A team member will come to your car to collect the patient.
*All cats must be in a carrier, and all dogs must be on a secure leash. (If your dog is nervous walking to the building, you may walk your dog to the front doors, but you may not enter the building).
* For fearful dogs with preventive care needs that require a muzzle and their owners for helping with patient positioning and comfort, we ask that you push off your visit until you are able to be with your dog for examination.
* If your fearful dog is sick, we may ask you to place a muzzle prior to the dog coming into the building.
* The doctor who cared for your pet will communicate with you over the phone. Please make sure to be reachable and available.
* A team member will bring your pet back out to you after the visit.
* After the visit, we will collect payment over the phone.
* If a patient needs to be hospitalized, or is coming in for a surgical procedure, we can arrange for pick up later that day.
* Euthanasia services will continue to be provided with clients present in-clinic. We will greet you at the side door on Ellis St. Please call to arrange needs.
* Please ensure we have your email address on file, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* For Telemedicine services, please download TeleVet here. This enables our medical staff to assess your pet virtually and there is the ability to share photos and/or video. Let us know if you need help setting up your account.
* For prescription refills, please utilize our online pharmacy. Go to https://www.mtscottanimalclinic.com/ click on prescriptions and choose home delivery. As with our in-store pharmacy, we work hard to keep our on-line pharmacy prices competitive and we appreciate your business.
Thank you for your understanding during this time. Also, we ask in advance for your patience when you arrive at the clinic and when calling the clinic as there may be extended waits.
Sincerely, the doctors and staff at Mt Scott Animal Clinic